This policy pertains to the given categories of individuals:
- Visitors. The ones who visit our Services websites and who might settle to share an email address to contact PatchKit customer service.
- Customers. The ones who decide to register on their own, or on behalf of the organization to use any of PatchKit Services.
- End Users. The ones who decide to download and make use of Customers applications.
This Policy does not pertain to our Customers’ applications, which are allowed to have their own terms and privacy policies.
Information we collect and use
- Log files. When you visit our website each activity is stored in log files. It may include IP address and User-Agent information provided by your web browser such as web browser name and operating system version, but is not restricted to it. This information is used by us to find and debug issues with our services. We may also use it to block the access to given IP address or IP ranges when the attack is suspected.
- Customer Account Information. When you go through registration process on Patchkit, you are asked about your email and password. They are used to allow you to enter your user Panel. We are also using your email to get in touch with you for support, providing technical notes, updates, security alerts and administrative messages. We might use it to send you additional information about promotion in our services. You can resign from subscription from promotional emails by clicking the link at the end of each message.
- Payment Information. When you decide to choose one of you paid plans or services you need to share with us your billing information - company name, address and TAX ID if possible. The type of needed informations depends on the chosen payment method. This informations is used for payment processing and sending invoices.
- Statistical information. When you turn on any application using PatchKit API, the information about your operating system configuration, your country, the time you opened the application, time needed to download the content, install it or upgrade, the time the application was running, might be collected. Such data is used to create usage charts and present the numbers to the customers to provide them with the information needed to decide upon the marketing of their products.
How the information we collect is used
It depends on which Services are used and how, and also on the expressed preferences. Generally we might use the collected information for:
- providing, operating and improving our Services
- enabling the access to use our Services
- preparing and distributing our application data files
- sharing your applications with End Users
- processing and completing transactions, sending purchase confirmations and invoices
- sending notifications via email about application publishing process and other activities that might require attention
- sharing technical notes, updates, maintenance and security alerts, according to the preferences
- monitoring and analyzing trends, usage and activities for the marketing and advertisements
- providing administrative and performance functions, and activities
- complying with legal obligations
- preventing fraud, unauthorized access to the services and other illegal activities
- processing for purposes for which we were given permission
What is more, your information can also be shared:
- to our resellers and other sales partners;
- in the event of sale, change in control or reorganization of or business;
- with third parties after forwarding Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) notifications, which will be forwarded as submitted to us without any deletions.
- when required to by court orders or legal process.
- when acknowledging that sharing is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities
How you can access and update your information
If you would like to check what kind of information is stored, to update it or to remove it completely from our database, email us at email@example.com - we will get in touch with you within 30 days.
For each request we need to verify a requestor about their own information before taking any action. We cannot risk violating another person’s privacy rights.
How your information is protected
We do all we can to protect information received from you from loss, misuse and unauthorized access. All appropriate physical, technical and administrative measured have been put in use by us to guard and secure your data. We use industry Standard Secure Socket Layers (SSL) technology to allow the encryption of personal information. We protect our secure servers using advanced firewall technologies.We opted for two-step authentication to suppress unauthorized access to your personal information even when the unauthorized party knows your password.
For how long your personal informations is stored
We store your personal information for no longer than it is necessary to provide the services to you and your clients and to stick to our legal obligations. If you want to delete your personal data and PatchKit account, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch to you in 30 days.
The Service is operated from the United States. If you are located anywhere else and decide to use our Service, you acknowledge and understand that your information will be transferred, processed and stored in the United States, as it is necessary to provide the Services and perform the Terms of Service.
Patchkit is based on Amazon Web Services platform certified under EU-US Privacy Shield Framework.
MadPixelMachine Software Piotr Korzuszek,
Wielkiej Niedźwiedzicy street 23/5, 44-117 Gliwice, Poland